Mobile Friendly Website Design For Restaurants
With over 700 million mobile web users and counting, there has been a drastic increase in the demand for mobile websites. Whether you are involved in the corporate sector, the government sector, or the hospitality sector, it has become very important to make sure that you are able to reach out to your audience on the move.
The hospitality sector is a billion dollar industry which makes it one of the core business sectors that can earn huge profits through the integration of mobile websites. If you own a restaurant and want to expand your target market, mobile websites can certainly help you attract more and more customers.
With a mobile friendly website:
- Your customers can do a quick search of the nearest restaurants and what are they serving.
- Your customers can read restaurant reviews before booking a table.
- They can look at the map for the restaurant’s location and navigate through easily.
- They can easily make bookings by visiting the restaurant’s mobile website while on the move.
- You can establish your brand identity and promote your services to a more tech savvy audience group.
According to Gartner, 2010; Google Mobile Optimization Webinar, 2011; Cisco, 2011- mobile web searches have grown by 400% since 2010.
The sudden boom in the number of mobile web users has led to the rise in the demand of mobile friendly websites especially for the hospitality sector.
Interested in getting a mobile website for your restaurant? Let our expert mobile web designers provide you with a mobile website today. See our Plans & Pricing.